Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Beginning Challenge Posting

New Beginnings/Fresh Start Challenge by Tiffany S.
Here is another "New Beginnings" post. This time from Tiffany S.

In her own words this is how she created this wedding card:


"I used the plum blossom stencil (LL464) on white paper using teal and brown ink. A darker teal was used for the center of the flowers. The main card is teal and I border punched the front edge with a Martha Stewart's punch. A white strip of paper on the inside of the card at the bottom makes the border punched edge show up. After punching a scallop edge on the stenciled white paper, I then adhered it to the card. The wedding couple was stamped in the dark teal ink and then embossed with a pearlized embossing powder. I punched the corners of the image and mounted on a teal background paper. I then used foam tape to pop-up the image to the front of the card. I added a pearl to the bride's hair and two pearls to the plum blossoms.  I used the stencil on the inside saying as well."


This month we are putting the names of those that join the challenge into a random drawing and they will win $25.00 worth of free product of their own choosing. Just one more day to join and on the weekend I will reveal the winner. If you would like to do our Fresh Start challenge click HERE and link your blog or creation to mr. linky. If you don't have a blog email me at lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com and I will post it for you on Friday.


6 comments:

Louise said...

What a lovely card Tiffany! Weddings certainly are "fresh starts"! Thanks for joining our challenge this month.

Cherylynn said...

Nice job Tiff. You really should consider what we talked about!

Joy H said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tiffany! I love the blues and browns.

Joy H said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tiffany! I love the blues and browns.

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a beautiful card, Tiffany! Love the sentiment that you chose as well!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, all the elements came together so well on this card!

Post a Comment